1984-04-11∗11.04.1984 in Segovia, Spanien
Performer/composer/educator. Currently member of the innovative Chicago based ensemble 5th House Ensemble and the Quijote Duo, a viola and cello duo with the mission of expanding the repertoire of this formation. Concertized all through Europe, U.S. and Latin America. As a composer, I'm interested in writing for viola in its different chamber music roles, from solo to the essential role of middle voice in bigger chamber music ensembles. My music tends to have a programmatic tint and it has been inspired by collaborating with other artists. In addition to concert music, I've also written for theater and dance.
• Calm Panic, für Bratsche
• Mechanics, für Bratschen duett oder Bratsche und Violoncello
• Crimsoning, für Streich Duette
• Blanco y negro, für Bratsche und Klavier
• 5 O'clock tabu, für Bratsche und Klavier
• Buscando la belleza, für Bratsche (Klarinette) und Klavier